Re: [gnome-flashback] Connect to Server

Hi Robert,

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:46:33 -0500, Robert Peek wrote:
I'm not understanding how to connect to my server through the Flashback
"Connect to Server" window. I have Fedora 21 with Gnome Flashback and Mate
installed. I'm familiar with the Mate "Connect to Server" window and am
able to connect to my server using the ip address of my server. Under Gnome
Flashback the "Connect to Server" window looks different and will not
except my server's ip address.

Why are you asking here? This is a standard GNOME/Nautilus dialog, and is
not developed by us.

Anyway, information about using that dialog is described in detail in
<https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/nautilus-connect.html.en>.