Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Applets

Hi Alberts,

1) Is it possible to have a release that has all goodies of gconf →
gsettings migration, but does not require libpanel-applet 3.10?

2) Invest Applet still uses Python 2, I would like to port it to
Python 3 as per
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/Python3Porting.

- The first portion of changes (which is just a preparation) attached,
can you review/test it? It will still work with Python 2.7 (and maybe
2.6), but not with older versions.
- Do you think we need to support both 2 and 3, or just 3 will be
enough? (supporting just Python 3 is much easier, of course).

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:01 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels