Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

We speak about different things now. As upstream I don't care about Ambiance, I care only about default styling now so it can be used with default theme.

Your listed bug is not bug with gnome-panel but with light-themes (I might be wrong, did not check). I will look at this and if it wont require too much work I will prepare fix, but it might be too late for utopic.

You are right. The bug should be filed against light-themes. I have added ubuntu-themes as affected on the bug report.