[gnome-flashback] Header bars fallback menus in Flashback

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

I've noticed that the fallback menu for GNOME applications which have the header bar (like Nautilus for example) don't appear in Flashback (both Metacity and Compiz sessions).

Theoretically, the fallback menu should be visible if an application with the new header bar is run in a non gnome-shell environment. Otherwise, there's no way to access that application's preferences, about dialogue, options etc.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or is it just me?

Regards