[gnome-flashback] Menus/Menubars are messed up in flashback session on Ubuntu Utopic

HI,

Ubuntu heavily patches gtk apps to show traditional horizontal menu on unity-panel so that it can used with hud (bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/1131664). Even though it works well with Unity, with fresh install of Utopic I am experiencing some problems.

1. gnome-mines (3.12.2):
This is what I get in flashback (with or without using indicator-applet-appmenu): http://i.imgur.com/nOSu68G.png

This doesn't happen in unity; screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/IOl6tl1.png

2. file-roller(3.10.2.1):
In flashback, it shows gnome-shell app menu along with tradition horizontal menu. Some portion of the header-bar menu also remains on the app (dropdown menu).
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/rhmMcY1.png

On Unity, horizontal menubar moves to unity-panel along with gnome-shell app menu
(Filed a bug for unity: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+bug/1385434)

In flashback, adding indicator-applet-appmenu only moves shell app-menu to panel.

3. Apps with gtk-headerbar (not directly patched by Ubuntu):
gnome log file viewer (3.9.90), gnome-tweak-tool etc.

They have duplicate menus; gnome-shell app-menu on headerbar & the same app-menu on ubuntu's menubar
screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/tuV0alt.png, http://i.imgur.com/3OgdoQ6.png'

Unity doesn't have the shell app-menu on headerbar, & have the other menu on the unity-panel.
In flashback, adding indicator-applet-appmenu moves ubuntu's menubar to panel but shell app-menu remains on headerbar. (I can not reproduce this behavior in Trusty).

4. Apps for which indicator-applet-appmenu is not working(*but works on Unity*):

nautilus(3.10.1) (it appears fine, as it uses gear menu when NOT using global-menu)
gnome-terminal (3.6.2)
gedit (3.10.4)
totem (3.10.1)
transmission (2.8.x)
gnome-control-center
palimpsest (3.10)
eog (3.12.2)

bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-appmenu/+bug/1383382

5. Apps for which everything is ok

evince (3.14)
rhythmbox (3.0.3)
baobab (3.8.2)
non-gtk apps like firefox & chromium
&
all those apps which are not directly patched by Ubuntu.

So far what I have seen, in Unity, only file-roller have some problem with menus......other apps is working relatively well because of global menu.

Thanks.