Re: [gnome-flashback] Chromium with Metacity 3.14

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:02 AM, Balló György <ballogyor gmail com> wrote:
> I found a regression in Metacity 3.14: Chromium 38 web browser's
> window won't get focus, and does not appear in alt-tab switcher. If I
> click inside the window, I can see the following messages on console:

I can confirm this bug on Debian.

I was able to reproduce problem with google chrome. Can you both test metacity form master to confirm that this bug is fixed? Now for me google chrome shows in alt-tab switcher and also seems to get focus correctly.