[gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback

Hi,

I am planing on adding 'DesktopNames=GNOME-Flashback;GNOME' to session desktop files. This way we can add back autostart file for gnome-session and change ' to ' I would do it for all components there are no longer used by GNOME, but only us - gnome-flashback, gnome-flashback-init, gnome-panel, gnome-screensaver.

The problem is that this is quite new standard. I know that GDM 3.14 has support for this. Also lightdm has this, but there is bug (I already made fix and I am waiting for review). I don't know anything about other display managers. If DM does not support DesktopNames gnome-session will set XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP to GNOME. That means our components will not load/start.

Looks like session-dependent settings will use this new standard. At least commit message says so - https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=add67b516cb6cbd9b36454d880dd2d7156eced19

Should I do it now (for 3.14) or leave for 3.16?