Re: [gnome-flashback] State of Gnome Flashback

Thanks for your response, Philipp.

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Philipp Kaluza <floss ghostroute eu> wrote:
gnome-panel.
I think master can be released as new release. Some patches from there
are already used in ubuntu, debian and maybe in other distros as well.
Yeah, but what version number would that have ? With what Gnome release
should we target and test against ? The relatively brief window where
Gnome 3.10 was a consensus in the .deb world is now over as well.

I *am* testing the git snapshots on Debian experimental and Ubuntu 14.04.
It mostly works well, on Debian there are some issues like keyboard
layout switching not working,
*but* it is definitely better than our current release (3.8.0).

Re the version number, I think we should choose 3.8.1 as there aren't
any new features, just bug fixes.