Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
debian/control file probably should be updated.

Change libwnck-dev to libwnck-3-dev.

Thanks, how could I not notice this… Compiz is now built (for trusty)
in ppa:mitya57/gnome-test — for those who want to test it.

You now need to apply something like
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mitya57/compiz/port-gtk-window-decorator-to-gtk3/revision/3862
to your branch, so that it could pass upstream CI tests. Also, you
should bump metacity build-dependency to whatever will be the next
version number.

(In the branch linked above, I also removed unused gtk2 dependency
from notification plugin, now compiz should build with gtk3 only!)