Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback

debian/control file probably should be updated.

Change libwnck-dev to libwnck-3-dev.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels <alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
Hi!

package 'libwnck-3.0' not found

I think this is problem. With gtk+-2 'libwnck-1.0' was required, now 'libwnck-3.0'.

And better use now https://git.gnome.org/browse/metacity/ not my github branch.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
>> > I have gave attempt to port gtk-window-decorator to gtk3 so it can be
>> > used
>> > with new metacity release. There are still some things to fix, before it
>> > could be merged, but I think that most work I have done already.
>> >
>> > https://code.launchpad.net/~albertsmuktupavels/compiz/port-gtk-window-decorator-to-gtk3
>>
>> Wow, that's really nice!
>
> Anyone interested in testing? Both running with metacity theme and running
> with cairo theme. Can be changed in dconf Editor
> (org.compiz.gwd.use-metacity-theme). I know that from time to time using
> metacity theme decorator will crash and at least for now I don't know why.
> :(

Hi Alberts,

Unfortunately it doesn't want to build the gtk-window-decorator for
me. I built metacity from your github branch in
ppa:mitya57/gnome-test, and trying to build compiz against the
resulting packages. The configure says:

Optional features:

   GLESv2                         :  No
   gtk window decorator           :  No
   metacity theme support         :  No
   gconf schemas                  :  No
   gnome                          :  Yes
   kde4 window decorator          :  No
   protocol buffers               :  Yes
   file system change notifications :  No
   Xig Tests                      :  No

I do have libgtk-3-dev, libmetacity-private, libmetacity-dev installed.

The same happens in PPA recipe build:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/176833867/buildlog_ubuntu-trusty-amd64.compiz_0.9.11%2B14.04.20140423-0~3860%2B3861~ubuntu14.04.1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz