Re: [gnome-flashback] gnome-panel and autoreconf

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I was able to reproduce that error you got. My proposed solution will fix
that. Soon I will update master branch with fix.

Thanks Alberts, this fixes the issue.

Sent that too early :)

Now the Debian package build fails with:

    cp: cannot stat 'debian/tmp/usr/lib/girepository-1.0': No such
file or directory

This looks like a regression introduced in commit
d77d68d4c5e44dc6ee8ad. Previously, typelib files were installed in
$(INTROSPECTION_TYPELIBDIR) (/usr/lib/girepository-1.0/ for me), now
they are installed in $(datadir)/gir-1.0 (/usr/share/gir-1.0),
together with gir files.

But gir files and typelib files are not the same, they should be in
different directories (arch-specific vs arch-indep).

Sebastian, I think your commit was wrong. Why did you change that?