Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback with JHBuild

Tested on ubuntu 14.10 with JHBuild.

1) Started to build gnome-flashback (151 package to download, build and install):
jhbuild build --nodeps

jhbuild does not find libtiff, but i have installed it (libtiff5, libtiff5-dev packages). That is reason why I am using --nodeps.

2) 31 - gstreamer. It failed to build docs so I disabled docs building (--disable-docbook):
[4] Start shell
./autogen.sh --prefix /home/alberts/Gnome/JHBuild/install --libdir '/home/alberts/Gnome/JHBuild/install/lib64' --disable-tests --disable-fatal-warnings --disable-static --disable-gtk-doc --disable-docbook
make
exit
[2] Ignore error and continue to install

3) 88 - notification-daemon. It failed with error - error: po/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize:
[4] Start shell
intltoolize --force
aclocal
./configure --prefix /home/alberts/Gnome/JHBuild/install --libdir '/home/alberts/Gnome/JHBuild/install/lib64'  --disable-static --disable-gtk-doc
exit
[2] Ignore error and continue to build

4) 98 - gnome-user-share. Failed with message - Requested 'gnome-bluetooth-1.0 >= 3.9.3' but version of gnome-bluetooth-1.0 is 3.8.2.1. So I installed gnome-bluetooth with jhbuild (in new terminal window) and than reloaded configuration and rerun phase configure (in previous terminal):
jhbuild buildone gnome-bluetooth

5) 141 - mutter. Failed checking for required packages. Just selected - [3] Give up on module. With this gnome-shell was not built too.

6) 143 - gnome-terminal depends on gnome-shell? [3] Give up on module.

7) Had to rebuild pango (it failed to create pango.modules file because of non-existent directory):
mkdir /home/alberts/Gnome/JHBuild/install/etc/pango
jhbuild buildone pango --force

8)  Logged in 'GNOME Flashback (JHBuild)'.

Problems (Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/frjj5my0oaplbl1/Screenshot%20from%202014-06-03%2000%3A30%3A52.png):
* Missing cursor.
* No background.
* Theme does not look good.
* ?

Added updated patch. This one wont add new meta module. This way it will be easier to add/remove dependencies which we will need or wont need.

Anyone knows why gnome-terminal depends on gnome-shell?