Re: [gnome-flashback] Releasing gnome-panel 3.8.1, 3.10 for trusty ?, the state of master, RFH for code review

Am 26.07.2014 um 13:29 schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
Are you serious? Do you know how many distributions are updated to
GNOME Panel 3.8? I found that GNOME Panel 3.8 is available in Ubuntu
14.04, Debian Jessie and Debian Sid. For example all of them have GTK+
3.10 or newer. There is no distribution that use GNOME Panel 3.8 with
pure GNOME 3.8.

Of course I'm serious. That doesn't wave the promise I made when
releasing 3.8.0, nor the implied stability guarantee of a Gnome-targeted
release. We don't know who else might have a build lying around.

As GNOME Panel 3.8 is used with GTK+ 3.10 that means that we could
make 3.8.1 release even with multi-screen code removal and it would
change nothing. Nothing!

You argument is invalid.
You called loudly for another 3.8 release, now you're getting it, and
you are not happy that I don't jump at including your pet patches ?

Go away and bother somebody else please.

Not cheering any longer,
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza