Re: [gnome-flashback] GNOME Flashback Maintainership

Am 03.07.2014 13:14, schrieb Alberts Muktupāvels:
Hi!

I will continue to work on GNOME Flashback only as maintainer! If this
is not going to happen then I am leaving upstream.
I'm sorry to say, but you are not ready.
Since nobody else qualified has offered to step up as (co-)maintainer
and I'm not willing to co-maintain with you, I cannot grant your wish,
sorry.

And to be honest, you have only worked on gnome-panel and metacity, the
parts that were interesting to you, and not the parts of Gnome Flashback
that I repeatedly pointed out as being in urgent need of some love.

It is not normal that our maintainer can not find some time to fix
bugs and/or make new releases.
It is also not normal that the maintainer has to spend all his project
time cleaning up after one single commiter, spending lots of time
carefully crafting an explanation to said commiter, and then having to
defend his decisions over and over again.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza