Re: [gnome-flashback] [Gnome-Flashback] Global-menu(Indicator-applet-appmenu) bug on gnome-panel

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Alberts Muktupāvels
<alberts muktupavels gmail com> wrote:
I think this does not fix indicator applet menu bug...

Maybe. If it doesn't fix the indicator-applet bug, then I'll need a
stacktrace from indicator-applet as well (i.e.
/usr/lib/MULTIARCH/indicator-applet).

Your patch fix this problem, right?

(gnome-panel:8230): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_accelerator_parse_with_keycode:
assertion 'accelerator != NULL' failed

** (gnome-panel:8230): WARNING **: Unable to parse mouse modifier '(null)'

Right, and I thought this is what caused the original bug as well.

Metacity is not using gconf anymore, but panel tries to read things that
does not exist. This is not problem in master, because I ported to bindings
to gsettings
(https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-panel/commit/?id=c96e85f3dfe8eb4f524a59f4683197dfe9539d2e).

Yes, my patch is against gnome-3-8 branch. Unfortunately the latest
*published* release still uses gconf...