Re: [gnome-flashback] [Gnome-Flashback] Global-menu(Indicator-applet-appmenu) bug on gnome-panel

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 ubuntu com> wrote:
Thanks for obtaining it, but unfortunately it is still quite useless. Did you really install gnome-panel-dbg?

Well I did try "sudo apt-get install gnome-panel-dbg gnome-applets-dbg" before starting. But now when I run synaptic, it reveled gnome-panel-dbg as broken(may be some installation problem). "dpkg-reconfigure gnome-panel-dbg" fixed it.

Here is new stack trace: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6869213/

Here is new stack stace without setting G_DEBUG: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6869215/

indicator-applet-appmenu.log(during stack trace) from ~/.cache: http://paste.ubuntu.com/6869217/

One thing I noticed that gnome-clock-applet (NOT indicator-datetime) on gnom-panel remains unaffected from crash/freeze.Bottom-panel with all-applets remains unaffected as well.