Re: [gnome-flashback] Bug nominations for 3.8.1

Hi Emilio, hi Sjoerd,

Am 27.10.2013 16:18, schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
Hi, sorry for the delay,

On 24/10/13 18:45, Philipp Kaluza wrote:
I notice that you did quite a big of work last week to get gnome-panel
3.6.2 into unstable. Any particular reason why you didn't go for 3.8.0 ?
Because 3.6 was there already and I only did this to get the G3.8 transition
going. I do not use gnome-panel so I wanted to do the minimal changes to get
things going.
Ok, sounds perfectly reasonable. :)
I was just concerned if you guys (pkg-gnome) had missed the release
announcement or we had angered an important downstream somehow. :)

(In this case going for 3.8.0 would probably have saved you some work,
as I incorporated all the 3.6.2-* stuff out there into the release. But
then again, I guess I'm an unproven upstream maintainer. ^^)

Dmitry and I did some work on the unstable branch today, would you
consider sponsoring an upload of 3.8.0-1 ?

Also, if any of the debian/patches you created / updated are not yet in
the gnome-3-8 branch, please list them so I can try including them in 3.8.1.
No idea about that.
There was only patches/fix-gweather-crash.patch, commited by sjoerd in
r39624.
It does not carry any author information.

@Sjoerd: do you remember where that came from ? Did you write it ?

If I can figure out who to credit, and it works out in testing, I'd like
to include it in the 3.8.1 upstream release.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza