[gnome-flashback] Bug nominations for 3.8.1

Hi All,

like I wrote yesterday in another thread:
The gnome-panel 3.8 series is targeted at working in combination with
other Gnome 3.8 components.
Therefore, feature patches that restore functionality when running with
e.g. g-s-d 3.8 - if sufficiently tested - are on-topic for the 3.8
series, as is this dependency bump to Gtk+ 3.8.

As I have indicated before, other, bigger refactorings are off-topic for
the 3.8 branch, and should be staged in bugzilla until such time when we
decide to merge them into master.

Please nominate bugs with patches that should be merged into the 3.8.1
release.
I hope to roll a release at the end of this week.

Cheers
  Philipp

--
Philipp Kaluza