[gnome-flashback] Compiling Flashback

Hi everyone,

I have been subscribed to this list for a while but didnt have time do to anything yet. I wanted to try and build the flashback module with jhbuild today, but I am getting a message that the meta-gnome-flashback module cannot be found. Could anyone please give me a hint on how to build it?

jhbuild build: A module called ''meta-gnome-flashback'' could not be found.

I am running the latest jhbuild from git (unless I made a mistake somewhere), so how do I make this module known to jhbuild?

Btw. I got a multi-monitor setup here, so I can help with testing if anyone is interested.

Regards
Sebastian