Re: [gnome-flashback] Gnome Flashback in Arch Linux

Hi György,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Balló György <ballogyor gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm the current maintainer of the gnome-panel and related packages in Arch
Linux, and I want to announce that we have a working Gnome Flashback session
in our repositories:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=gnome-flashback-session

It works well with GNOME 3.8 as it can be seen on this screenshot:
http://pkgbuild.com/~bgyorgy/images/gnome-flashback.png

Nice work, thank you!

My two cents:

- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/689610 — a multi-screen fix for gnome-panel
- https://bugzilla.gnome.org/697801 — makes alt+tab work again in metacity

Does any of us have commit rights to metacity and gnome-applets? If
not, it may make sense to talk to the current maintainers and ask if
they can add some of us as co-maintainers.