[gnome-flashback] New jhbuild meta-module for flashback

Hi All,

now that I got gnome-panel to build again (fixed #694611, and promptly
noted down a completely wrong bug number in the git log - sorry), and
now that we also have agreed to a name, I've pushed an jhbuild
meta-module that I had been planning to publicize since December. It
doesn't do much, but if you're set up OK, doing
  jhbuild build meta-gnome-flashback
should leave you with a working metacity and gnome-panel - or at least
ones that can be used for further hacking.
Enjoy, and keep up the good work !
  Philipp

PS: Feel free to extend the meta module too - it shouldn't build a
full-blown fallback gnome, but maybe we want to get gnome-session in
there (once we have integration) etc.