Re: [gnome-flashback] Fix for gnome panel

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 10:02:07PM +0300, Alberts Muktupāvels wrote:
What is happening with gnome-flashback? Is anyone working on it?

I'm also interested to see a working GNOME Flashback. I will normally
have more time in October to help the project.

I think a good way is to fix bugs incrementally: first with GNOME 3.6
(or even 3.4), then 3.8, 3.10, etc. And make bug-fix releases in the
process, so distributions can update their packages.

Cheers,
Sébastien