Re: [gnome-flashback] Hello everybody

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 06:32:58PM -0300, Sebastián Lacuesta wrote:
Hello, my name is Sebastián Lacuesta. I'm using Debian unstable, and I'd
like to know where can I get the source for the different components of
gnome flashback in order to play with them. I'd also like to exercise my
little knowledge of C and look what I can do.
Thanks!

See the wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeFlashback

You can use jhbuild, with the meta-gnome-flashback metamodule. But it
most probably requires some maintenance work to have something buildable
and usable.

I tried recently to build gnome-panel, and libgweather < 3.9 is
required, due to an API break in libgweather 3.9.

Sébastien