Re: [gnome-es] Gtranslator User Documentation in Mallard

Hi Radina,

I've shared it with Ignacio Casal. He is the maintainer of Gtranslator, so he can help us with this task. I've added some subsections to the shared document.

Don't worry about the Plugins section. This a growing up section, and in the hackfest wi'll try to add more plugins to the app... I'll notice you about it.

Many thanks for your job

Cheers!