From: Pablo Marchant
Date: 2008/9/15
Subject: [Banshee-List] "fonoteca" in spanish banshee version
To: banshee-list gnome org

Something I disliked in the spanish version of rythmbox was that it
calls the music collection "fonoteca". Actually, I showed rythmbox to
my girlfriend, she saw the "fonoteca", and told me she already hated
the program. For banshee, I think the same thing applies to the
"videoteca".

Isn't there a way to tweak this into saying simply "musica", and
"videos" instead of "fonoteca" and "videoteca". I know it's just a
little detail, but I think many people would like a lot for this to be
changed...