[team-gnome-gr] [Fwd: Call for Transmission 1.10 translations]

--- Begin Message ---
The GTK+ BitTorrent client "Transmission" is now in a string freeze
for its 1.10 release.   Most of our translations are out-of-date,
so we could really use some translator love. :)

Translation-related changes since the 1.00 freeze:
(1) All strings are now marked for translation, including the backend.
(2) Similar strings have been made more generic and folded together.
(3) Better string comments
(4) Added positions to the format strings to allow argument reordering.

Frozen pot file:
http://download.m0k.org/transmission/files/transmission-1.1x.pot

make-update-po'ed po files:
http://trac.transmissionbt.com/browser/branches/1.1x/po
(click on the po file and follow the "original format"
link at the bottom of the page)

SVN repo: svn://svn.m0k.org/Transmission/branches/1.1x

Please submit updated translations by attaching them to a new
translation ticket at http://trac.transmissionbt.com/newticket .

cheers,
Charles