Re: [team-gnome-gr] el.po file for Recode

François Pinard wrote:
Hello, Simos!  Copy to the Greek team and to Christian.

Being back to Recode maintenance, after having been away of it for many years, I'm trying to sort out various branches, patches, and emails :-).
Here is a detail pertaining to the "el.po" file for Recode.

I have this ChangeLog entry, dated 2005-10-27:

        * el.po: Replace all 0xD2 characters by 0xB7, to be
        ISO 8859-7 as declared, and not CP 1253 as apparently used.
        Reported by Christian Weisgerber.

Now, in the "el.po" file delivered (as of yesterday) by the Translation Project, I do not see any 0xD2 nor 0xB7. So, I presume I may safely ignore this issue. Before forgetting it, I merely wanted to inform the interested parties, who know surely know better than me. So if any action is needed, it will be addressed somehow.
Thanks for the note François.
Since the move to UTF-8, these errors should not appear any more.

Simos