Request for a reviewer to check an article mentioning GNOME

I'm writing an article for The Linux Professional Institute on the X Window System, and I devote a few paragraphs to GNOME and KDE. I'm seeking one or two people to check the article for accuracy. I could use someone who knows:

*  The history of GNOME itself

* The much longer history of the X Window System and its technology

The audience for the article is students or other people who are interested in free software, but who don't have much technical background. Please reply just to me if this task interests you.

--
Andy
preferred pronouns: he, him, his