Re: Revamping gnome-help style

Hi Shaun,

I have just updated gnome-help for Debian/Ubuntu to GNOME 40.1, but the new tile-*.svg icons don't show up anywhere. That made me suspect that I had missed something, such as some build or runtime dependency.

But then I noticed this:

On 2021-02-10 21:30, Shaun McCance wrote:
* Use a new experimental icon tile presentation for the front page of
gnome-help (and possibly other prominent guide pages). I've named the
style in yelp-xsl "experimental-gnome-tiles" to really drive home that
this is experimental and I don't want other docs to use it. I want to
be able to iterate on it quickly without worrying about how many docs
I'm affecting.

Does it mean that they are hidden intentionally unless you enable them explicitly somehow?

--
Cheers,

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj