Commentary on the new API documentation

I've encountered a couple of problems with the new API documentation as
presented on the web as opposed to the old documentation.  For
reference, I will use https://docs.gtk.org/glib/index.html as an
example.

The biggest problem relates to constructors.  For example, under the
Structs tab I can find String.  Clicking on String, I see what a String
is and how to use one.  But there is no documentation on that page to
*create* one.  Those are found in the Functions tab and are lacking the
g_ prefix.  But that information should really be in the page that
describes String.  As it exists, this is a major discoverability
problem.

Second, why are the g_ prefixes removed from the Functions tab?  This
just makes things generally inconsistent.

Is there a reason that documentation that references to other functions
(such as the reference to g_string_printf in the documentation for
g_string_append_printf) are not hyperlinks?  This would be a lot more
useful in this new structure where each function is on a separate page.

As a sub-comment, I think that the Structs tab should probably be
renamed to "Objects", as that is how they are represented in the
documentation.

--
Michael Welsh Duggan
(md5i md5i com)