Re: Docs standup tomorrow, Oct 20

Hi Shaun,

I'm working in an office for now so I'm not able to join. I'd be interested in following the discussion, though.

Mike

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 9:13 PM Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm going to try to stick to this commitment to do weekly docs
standups. The next one is tomorrow, October 20, at 15:00 UTC.

https://meet.gnome.org/b/sha-muk-akl-apm

If you can't make it, no worries, we'll do it again next week. And
don't feel like you have to commit to an hour. If you just want to pop
in for five minutes to ask a question, that's cool.

Everybody is welcome to join. If we have seasoned writers show up,
we'll slog thru issues and merge requests. If we have newcomers show
up, we'll learn how to work on GNOME docs. If nobody shows up, I'll
just do some docs work myself.

Enjoy your day.

--
Shaun