Docs standup today

Hi all,

This is a reminder that I'll host our first-in-a-long-time docs standup
today at 15:00 UTC. (That's in about one hour from when I'm typing this
email.) We'll meet here:

https://meet.gnome.org/b/sha-muk-akl-apm

If you can't make it, no worries, we'll do it again next week.

Everybody is welcome to join. If we have seasoned writers show up,
we'll slog thru issues and merge requests. If we have newcomers show
up, we'll learn how to work on GNOME docs. If nobody shows up, I'll
just do some docs work myself.

Have a great Tuesday.

--
Shaun