Re: Revisiting the utility of branch notifications

On Thu, 2019-03-14 at 16:55 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
My question is, are these notifications still useful?

Given how small the Docs team is: No, I do not and cannot care much
about branches. I work on docs when I have time and if something is
wrong it needs to be fixed, no matter which period we're in in the
schedule. (I do check via "git branch -a" or the web interface if
something has branched though if I feel that I should check first.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/