Re: Launching Settings

Op 23-03-18 om 22:34 schreef Michael Hill:
The user help has these instructions for launching each Settings panel (with Network as an example):

1. Open the Activities overview and start typing Network.

2. Click on Network to open the panel.

The reason for this was that not everyone gets the same icon on the Settings button in the system menu (the way I always launch Settings).

Network used to be the first hit in the search, but now I get three app icons before it and it shows up in the list part of the search results. Wi-Fi is now a separate panel, so the manual network settings instructions, for instance, are getting ridiculous: 1, 2 above, then if you don't have a wired connection, click Wi-Fi in the left pane.

Is there a better way to describe launching settings?

Mike