Re: build gnome-user-docs with nl included

Op 01-03-18 om 11:39 schreef Rafael Fontenelle:
Pre-commit checks instructions on [1]: I have built gnome-user-docs
according to these instructions. What I get in the folder system-admin-guide
is C, cs, de, es, gl and ko.

My question is: why do I only get 5 languages in this build, while I do have
/nl in /gnome-user-docs/gnome-help. Should I add nl somewhere (Makefile,
Makefile.am or whatever)?

Hannie
For System Admin Guide, you have to add 'nl' to HELP_LINGUAS in the
last line of system-admin-guide/Makefile.am (and then run
./configure). You have also to put your translation file "nl.po"
inside "system-admin-guide/nl/", as usual.
Ah, thanks for the info (Andre as well).

Please notice this is similar scenario as "gnome-help/", which already has 'nl'.
You are absolutely right. Now, /gnome-user-docs/gnome-help/nl contains the right .page files which I can test. I had expected them to be in /system-admin-guide, so I did not check /nl which orignally only had nl.po in it. I learn a lot from you guys. I have to look further than the length of my nose (Dutch proverb:)).
Hannie

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle