Re: build gnome-user-docs with nl included

Hi,

On Thu, 2018-03-01 at 11:25 +0100, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
What I have done is this:

Pre-commit checks instructions on [1]: I have built gnome-user-docs
according to these instructions. What I get in the folder
system-admin-guide is C, cs, de, es, gl and ko.

My question is: why do I only get 5 languages in this build, while I
do
have /nl in /gnome-user-docs/gnome-help. Should I add nl somewhere
(Makefile, Makefile.am or whatever)?

Please add "nl" to the variable called "HELP_LINGUAS" at the end of the
file "Makefile.am".

Thanks!,
andre
--