Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

Petr,

that sounds perfect. Thank you for looking into it!

Matej

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Petr Kovar <pknbe volny cz> wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:47:59 +0100
Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com> wrote:

> Hello,
> please, also provide some instructions, how to deal with old git and new
> gitlab simultaneously. As I see, changing this in config, changes this
> setting for all projects.
>
> Matej

Hi Matej,

The process for interacting with git repos will be the same as
with other migrated projects. I believe redirects will be set for existing
clones, so contributors working with their clones should not need to change
their configuration, but that needs to be confirmed.

I plan to provide further information when we migrate.

Best,
pk