Re: Migrate to gitlab.gnome.org?

On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:47:59 +0100
Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com> wrote:

Hello,
please, also provide some instructions, how to deal with old git and new
gitlab simultaneously. As I see, changing this in config, changes this
setting for all projects.

Matej

Hi Matej,

The process for interacting with git repos will be the same as
with other migrated projects. I believe redirects will be set for existing
clones, so contributors working with their clones should not need to change
their configuration, but that needs to be confirmed.

I plan to provide further information when we migrate.

Best,
pk

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:51 PM, Ask Hjorth Larsen <asklarsen gmail com>