Re: [evolution-data-server] GSettings key description typo correction

On Mon, 2018-02-26 at 17:23 +0100, Piotr Drąg wrote:
No process is perfect, and we
absolutely can discuss it if you feel it doesn’t work for you.

        Hi,
okay. I see I've a hard time to properly express myself today. The
process as such works for me, I only tend to forget of basic rules and
then I cause such confusion like here.

…that said, I don’t think “obvious” issues are any different to
non-obvious ones. The amount of work translators need to spend is
exactly the same.

Yes and no. Being pedantic, knowing of a typo in the translated string
and waiting for an approval for a day may mean that some translator(s)
will translate the string with the typo and then will need to
re-translate it again, after the typo is fixed, while those whom will
be "late" will translate only once.

I know, it's just how it is and it (probably) doesn't happen that
often. Let's keep the process as is, I'll try to do it right the next
time.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan