Re: [evolution-data-server] GSettings key description typo correction

        Hi,

On Mon, 2018-02-26 at 16:52 +0100, Piotr Drąg wrote:
I don’t quite understand your concerns.

Ouch, I didn't mean to even imply that the current process is wrong,
I'm sorry if it might look like that, it was not my intention.

I was only wondering, and thinking aloud, whether the process could be
simplified for such obvious issues like typos in the translated
strings.

I'm perfectly fine to follow the correct procedure the next time.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan