Feedback on gnome-devel-demos/index.page for GNOME 3.22 and later

Hello,

I have translated gnome-devel/platform-demo to Korean, and it's committed by Changwoo Ryu who is Coordinator of Korean translation team in March 2017.
Currently, It does not seem to apply my translation, and I am just waiting. when could I see translated thing?
By my remember, it has so much string to be translated(about 32 hundreds), so there is so many one to review after translated.
I have a plan to fix some of erroneous thing of my translation in September, this year.

I know that I need to be patient until "to apply something translation to the official gnome library".
so, I just want to know about "plan" of gnome library team. ;)

Thank you in advance.

Seong-ho Cho

GNOME Asia Summit 2013 Local Organizer.
Translator, getting involved on variety open source software projects.