Re: Example Ducktype conversion of gnome-help

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:07:07 -0400
Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:

On Sun, 2017-10-22 at 22:10 -0400, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
wrote:
https://github.com/shaunix/ducktype-examples

Yelp doesn't support Ducktype yet, right?

Correct, and adding Ducktype support to Yelp isn't high on my list. I'd
prefer to just make our build tools understand Ducktype and convert to
XML for installation.

+1. I guess XML as an intermediate format for translations is another
reason why we want to convert to XML at build time?

Thanks,
pk