Re: New contributor

Hello Sajolida,
I am glad there is at least one member of gnome-user-docs who uses this list to communicate with other members. I have not yet started a discussion on some things that bother me, because I had the impression this list is not used very often.
With "elsewhere" you mean perhaps a chat room or something like that?
I will start a discussion in a separate email to this list and we'll see if there will be any reactions.
Best regards,
Hannie