Re: system-admin-guide is not translated

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 12:09:04 +0200
Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I’ve noticed that system-admin-guide is not exposed to translators¹.
Is there a reason for it? We do publish and distribute it, so it’s
weird that it’s not translatable. Should I enable it on damned-lies?

I think it makes sense to start translating it even though the guide's
considered incomplete, topic-wise. Translators can start pointing out
issues and contributing patches, which is exactly what the guide needs.

So since there were no objections, I enabled system-admin-guide on damned-lies:

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg