Re: [evolution-data-server] Some translatable strings changed

        Hello,
I'm only letting you know that I just committed [1] a change for
bug #768672 [2], which changes some of the translatable strings. It was
for folder names mainly, they are not identified by its name now, but
by the account name and a full folder path.

An example can be:
   "Refreshing folder '%s'"
changed to
   "Refreshing folder '%s : %s'"
where the first %s is replaced with the account name and the second
with the full folder path, for better identification for the users to
which folder the operation is running.

Hi Milan,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

The new strings have a typographical error: there shouldn't be a space
before the colon. Would you mind correcting this before translators
start working on it?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg