Re: Proposal to make GnomeLove official and move it to developer.gnome.org

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Carlos Soriano Sanchez <csoriano redhat com> wrote:
Hi Magdalen,

Thanks for your kind words.
Still people like Allan and other people did a lot of work on this as well.
I can provide my feelings when started contributing and personal vision,
but they have the experience.

I appreciate this. My main consideration I was urging Allan (and others generally) to make here, is that with increasing experience it can become harder and harder to remember what it's like to actually be a newcomer and see these things through their eyes. The experience of navigating through all this documentation between the wiki.gnome.org and developer.gnome.org, trying to figure out which documentation is reliable before carrying out commands, is something that is easy to forget about, and that's a bit of an inevitability; so it's understandable, but because of that, we probably all need to try to be weary of as time goes on.

So I won't go alone on this if they don't agree =) That would mean I'm missing something.

I wasn't suggesting you go it alone. I was giving my opinion on your proposal, given that this seemed to be what you were after. If you are only interested in feedback from specific people then it's probably advisable to make that clear from the outset.

Magdalen