Re: Proposal to make GnomeLove official and move it to developer.gnome.org

Carlos Soriano Sanchez <csoriano redhat com> wrote:
So after some work in GnomeLove and discussions in the gnome-love list, I would like to make this proposal.
Read more here https://wiki.gnome.org/CarlosSoriano/GnomeLoveMoveTask

So I would want to have feedback on this idea over this week, since I will take a intern from OPW for it,
and the deadline
is next Monday.

What do you think? =)

I think this somewhat depends on the overall design of
developer.gnome.org, and how you intend to slot the GNOME Love
material into it.

developer.gnome.org has often struggled due of the lack of a clear
audience. When we've discussed this in previous years, there has
seemed (to me, at least) a general agreement that the site should
focus on "third party" application developers, rather than GNOME
development.

One possible way around this would be to have a clear link from
developer.gnome.org to the wiki. Or would that be insufficient,
somehow?

Allan