a11y-devel-guide related discussion

Hello, GNOME Docs folks!  There was an interesting thread on the
Fedora desktop list recently started by a visually impaired user.  It
started with a long rant about issues with a11y (note, it's quite
long, but thankfully is pretty mild by most standards):

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2015-March/011714.html

The next day the same user came back and apologized and also pointed
out many good things about a11y especially in GNOME (again, pretty
long):

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2015-March/011716.html

This note led to a further discussion about contribution, and one of
the areas that came up was the GNOME accessibility-devel-guide:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2015-March/011719.html

I brought this topic to GNOME Docs to see if this guide is actively
maintained in this team, or whether I should contact someone else (or
simply file this as a RFE/bug).  Thanks for any help you can provide!