Re: Gnome help - Region & language, Input sources

Hi Fredrik

On 2014-09-11 06:49, Fredrik Jonson <fredrik jonson org> wrote:
Is the functionality of the tab 'Input sources' in Region & language documented
in Gnome help or elsewhere? I tried to find it on help.gnome.org, but couldn't.

Specifically I was looking for a description of how to change the default
keyboard layout.

Yes, it should be available at:

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/keyboard-layouts.html

A possible improvement would be to explicitly mention in the documentation that the button is in the ‘Input Sources’ section, to make it easier to find.

It is BTW nice that the user help manual is available online. Easy to refer
others to a specific section by just sending a direct link to the relevant
section on help.gnome.org, in whatever language I want. Sometimes it is the
smallest things that makes Gnome great.

Thanks! There are many people involved with writing content, translating and fixing the documentation, so it is good to know that it is useful to you and others.

--
http://amigadave.com/