Gnome help - Region & language, Input sources

Hi all,

Is the functionality of the tab 'Input sources' in Region & language documented
in Gnome help or elsewhere? I tried to find it on help.gnome.org, but couldn't.

Specifically I was looking for a description of how to change the default
keyboard layout.

It is BTW nice that the user help manual is available online. Easy to refer
others to a specific section by just sending a direct link to the relevant
section on help.gnome.org, in whatever language I want. Sometimes it is the
smallest things that makes Gnome great.

--
Fredrik Jonson